Attempts to commit fraud and identity theft are on the rise. Our customers are reporting receiving text messages and emails informing them there is an issue with their bank account and providing a phone number for them to call.
If you receive one of these text messages or similar email:
- DO NOT CALL THE PHONE NUMBER
- DO NOT REPLY TO THE TEXT OR EMAIL
- DO NOT CLICK THE LINK
- AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION
Also, please contact The First National Bank in Trinidad to report such activity by calling 719-846-9881, or by click here. It is also recommended that you report the attempt to the FTC consumer information site at: ReportFraud.ftc.gov.
The First National Bank in Trinidad working hard to protect your money. Here are some other ways we can work together to prevent fraud:
- Sign up for free text messaging service using iBank or iBank Mobile. You’ll be notified of any charge to your First National Bank in Trinidad VISA debit card every time a transaction posts to your account.
- Save our Fraud Detection Message Center phone number (1-877-253-8964) in your phone. When you get a call from this phone number, you will know it is from First National Bank in Trinidad fraud detection center. Be sure to answer the call! We need your help to identify fraudulent transactions.
- If you suspect any attempt to obtain your payment or identification information by phone or email, please report it to us immediately by calling 719-846-9881 or by our contact form.
We care about protecting your money and your identity. With your help, together we can combat fraud!