Coronavirus Update from The First National Bank in Trinidad
An important update for our valued customers,
As we all are trying to adapt during this time of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus, The First National Bank in Trinidad is taking precautionary steps to help protect our customers and our employees.
Beginning April 6, 2020, our drive-up window services will continue to be open with regular business hours. All branch lobbies will be temporarily closed until further notice:
- Lobby Closings: All lobby locations will be closed, with services available by telephone or appointment only.
- Motor Bank Hours: Drive-through banking will be available at the motor bank in Trinidad and Walsenburg from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Loans Online: New loan applications are available online at www.fnbtrinidad.com.
- Loans by Appointment or by Phone: New and modified loan applications are available over the phone, or in person during regular banking hours. Please call to visit with a loan officer. You will be required to answer some health questions prior to your appointment.
Trinidad 719-846-9881 / Walsenburg 719-738-3594 / Raton 575-445-7123
- Safe Deposit Box: Access to safe deposit boxes is available by appointment. Please call 719-846-9881 in Trinidad, and 719-738-3594 in Walsenburg to schedule an appointment. You will be required to answer some health questions prior to your appointment.
If you plan to visit a branch, our team is taking extra precautions to frequently sanitize our facilities based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and other health professionals.
We would like to remind you that our ATMs are always available, and we strongly recommend that you use our remote digital banking services. We also encourage the use of electronic transactions whenever possible that can reduce or eliminate the handling of money and paper checks that could possibly carry the virus.
Our mobile and online services include:
- iBank Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- Our free iBank Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone. Search app store for “FNB Trinidad Mobile”.
- Mobile Deposit from our iBank Mobile App, to deposit paper checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with iBank Online Bill Pay.
- Popmoney® for sending money to family, friends and other trusted recipients.*
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- Mobile Wallet, which offers a touchless way to pay for goods and services via Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Surcharge-free ATMs that offer an easy way to get cash in Huerfano and Las Animas Counties in Colorado, and Colfax County in New Mexico.
- Our drive-through branches in Trinidad and Walsenburg, Colorado, to promote social distancing.
- iLend Online Consumer and Express Mortgage loan application to apply for a consumer loan, home purchase, refinance, construction or Home Equity Line of Credit. Qualifying applicants can receive quick pre-approval. Final approval is subject to Bank’s underwriting and guidelines.
Click on any of the bold links above to watch our videos to learn how to bank remotely and use electronic transactions, or to view our locations and access online loan applications.
Other ways we can help:
We also understand that there may be cases where customers find themselves facing financial difficulties during this time. We’re here to help the best way we can. Please contact us at 719-846-9881 if you have been impacted by Coronavirus and are in need of assistance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Feel free to call us at 719-846-9881 or visit us online at www.fnbtrinidad.com if you have any questions about enrolling and using our online and mobile banking services, or to learn more about how we can help.
Our Digital Solutions:
Download iBank Mobile Banking App
Helpful Health Links:
*Recipient must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Popmoney.
Popmoney and the Popmoney related marks are wholly owned by FISERV and are used herein under license.
The First National Bank in Trinidad is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC.