First National Bank pledges to match up to $5,000 in Colorado Gives Campaign!
Tuesday, December 4, 2018, during a 24-hour period starting at 12 a.m. Mountain Standard Time, has been named Colorado Gives Day. This event was created in 2010 by Community First Foundation, a leading community foundation, to help generous donors and innovative nonprofits come together to improve quality of life throughout Colorado.
In partnership with five local organizations and Colorado Gives, The First National Bank in Trinidad has pledged to match up to $5,000.00 donated through this event. Schedule ahead of time, or donation on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 to one or more of these five local organizations: Noah’s Ark Animal Welfare Association, Southern Colorado Repertory Theater, Southern Colorado Endowment for the Performing Arts, Trinidad State Junior College Education Foundation, and Mt. San Rafael Hospital. Total donations made on December 4, 2018 will be matched by The First National Bank in Trinidad up to $5,000.00.
How does the public make a donation through ColoradoGives.org?
- To donate, click on the link to the organization of your preference below. If you prefer to donate early, any time after November 1st, schedule your donation for December 4, 2018 on the organization’s donation page.
- After landing on the designated web page, select “Donate” from their profile and complete the checkout process.
- As with any other online purchase, you will be asked to set up a donor account* which will require an email address, username, and password. Once this account is established, you will be able to use it each year that you donate through this ColoradoGives.org program.
*Note: If you prefer, you can make a one-time donation as a guest and need not create an account.
What methods of payment can I use:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- Direct payment from a bank account (personal checking, business checking or savings account)
- org Giving eCard
Note to Donors: You cannot make donations using stock gifts, donor-advised funds held outside of Community First Foundation, PayPal, or a private/family foundation.
What is the minimum donation?
Are there any fees for making donations through ColoradoGives.org?
No additional fees! A processing fee (2%) will be deducted from each donation you give.
How do I schedule my Colorado Gives Day donations?
- Click on your preferred organization’s donation page link below.
- Click the “Donate” button on their profile overview.
- Enter or select the amount you want to donate.
- Under Donation Type, click the button “CO GIVES DAY.” Enter the details of your donation, and click “Add to Cart.”
- When all of your scheduled donations are in the cart, continue checking out by logging in to or creating your donor account (or check out as a guest), enter your payment information, and then press submit. You will need to click the “CO GIVES DAY” button for each donation you want to schedule for Colorado Gives Day.
- Credit card statements will list “Cmty FirstFdn/ColoradoGives or CoGivesDay/ColoradoGives” in the merchant description rather than the name of the organization to which you chose to donate.
- The Community First Foundation will issue you an acknowledgement letter immediately upon completion of your transaction. This letter will serve as proof of donation for tax purposes.
Note to Donors: Donations placed in your cart are only stored when you are logged into you donor account. If you are not logged in before you close the tab or browser, the donations in the cart will be removed. Donations will also be removed when you are not logged in and two hours has passed with no activity.
To donate to Noah’s Ark Animal Welfare Association, CLICK HERE
To donate to Southern Colorado Repertory Theater (SCRT), CLICK HERE
To donate to Southern Colorado Endowment for the Performing Arts (SCEPA), CLICK HERE
To donate to Trinidad State Junior College Education Foundation, CLICK HERE
To donate to Mt. San Rafael Hospital, CLICK HERE